Monday, August 15, 2016

How Should You Handle Requests for Prayer

Today I'd like to highlight a short post by Lillian Humphries on her website, Connected Christian Women, that addresses how to handle requests for prayer. Her post resonated with me this past week when someone asked me to pray for a member of their family.





How do you handle the prayer needs you encounter each day?




Guest Author Bio



I am a transplant from Florida and have lived in the Upstate area since 2001.  I love living here and being able to see the changes in the season.  Married to Doug Humphries and together we have two girls and two boys and 10 grand children that are the loves of our lives. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers' Police Academy

BeenBad Police Department The Writers' Police Academy is designed for writers of suspense and police procedurals. My husband, D...